Before I start, I got to warn you. These are.. ADDICTIVE. If you followed me on my IG pretty long ago.. I actually shared these clean brownies before but I felt something was missing, I think it was the sweetness. So I made some changes and experimented. (Sorry I couldn't resist a bite) This time, I included a bonus for you all.
With this improved version, I'm happy to say I can finally share it with you guys! It's easy to know why is it one of my favourite on-the-go snack:
- It's made up of Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
- It is flour-less and it is absolutely gluten-free.
- It has my favourite nuts (!!!) - feel free to exclude them if you do not like.
- It can be frozen up to 2 months, anytime you feel like eating, just pop it into the microwave and warm it up!
- Lastly, IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE.
See this? yep, just pour everything into your blender, blend it up, and bake!
Clean Gluten Free Brownies
Half a banana/ 1 small banana
5tbsp oats (Old fashion rolled oats)
2tbsp of any milk u want
3tbsp cocoa (may go up to 5 if you want, just balance it with a tad more milk)
3tbsp peanut butter
2 tsp Honey
Crushed almonds (Any amount you like)
Clean Chocolate Sauce
2 tbsp Cocoa powder
2 tbsp milk (any milk you'd like)
Sweeter of your choice, add to the sweetness level you like (I prefer it to be bittersweet, so I added about 1tsp honey)
- Mix all in the blender and pop them into a preheated oven of 220 degrees celcius for about 10-12mins!
- I baked in a 6” square pan and cut into 4 big or 9 pieces, stack them, enjoy them!
- To make chocolate sauce, just mix everything together and stir them well, pour over brownies to enjoy ;)
P.s. If you'd like more chocolate sauce, feel free to increase the serving, just make sure the amount of cocoa powder = amount of milk, may add a little more milk to make it more runny! :)
Meeting a bride tomorrow, time to tie some loose ends to the proposal! Bye, time for more work tonight! #ilovemyjob #beingpartofawedding